Friday, September 19, 2008

Get Set Go :)

Off late I have been very keenly interested in financial subjects. It some how mesmerizes me how the financial sector works, how transactions are done at international level, what is meant by inflation, what is stock market? I have been keeping a track of the reasons behind America's fourth-largest investment bank Lehman Brothers decline.

Albeit being new to finance I have decided to learn finance from my own perspective and what better than to start writing a blog. So, this blog is totally dedicated to finance and all other news related to finance. I am going to publish the posts not necessarily written by me but by various people and I will certainly take reference from financial books. In the end again I will be extremely happy if people pour in their comments. That serves a constant motivation for any writer.


This blog is again for my personal use so that I can be aware and have enough knowledge in finance. After all it is rightly said by Frank Herbert,” The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.”

1 comment:

Raj Shekhar Jeeee said...

Agreed madam,
we all shall feel extremely blessed with your discourse on Financials.
On a serious thought, I definetly think that this should be very useful to have-nots like me and may be god-willing some day I too get to see my bank balance swell to decent levels.

Sure keep your postings KISS (Keep It Short n Sweet)